• Two third cup warm water
• One tsps. dry yeast
• One tsps. sugar
• Two cups flour
• One tsps. salt
• Eight gram ghee or butter, melted and divided
• Two tsps. yogurt
• Two average potatoes
• Half tsps. Salt or to taste
• One jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
• Two tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
• One tbsp. ground cumin
• One tbsp. minced fresh ginger
• One tbsp. ground coriander
• One tsps. Garam masala curry powder
• Butter ghee during cooking (optional)
• Beat together the yeast, water and sugar and set aside for at least for ten minutes in a warm place.
• Place the flour and salt in a large vessel and add half the ghee or butter, the yeast combination and yogurt. Blend till it forms soft dough and removal to a lightly floured surface to knead. Knead for about five minutes till dough is smooth and flexible.
• Place the dough in a large oiled vessel; cover and set aside in a warm place for about at least one and half hours till doubled in bulk.
• In the meantime saute the potatoes and prepare the filling. Gently wash the potatoes, cut in half along widthwise and place in a large pan covered in salted water. Simmer till becomes tender. Drain.
• Once the potatoes are cool sufficient to handle eliminate and discard the skin. Mash and combine with the other filling components. Taste and adjust for flavor. Allow to cool totally before you stuff into the naan bread.
• Knead on a covered surface for one minute. Divide into six pieces. Roll into thirty centimeter rounds.
• In each round, place two to three tbsps. of potato filling. Warp and pinch the dough on top of itself till you have a sealed filled ball. Reprise with the other rounds, allowing them to sit stuffed for at least five minutes for the dough to lower before rolling out. Gently roll flat to about three fourth centimeter thickness.
• Cover a cookie sheet with foil and oil thoroughly with Desi ghee. Saute naan under the broiler one or two at a time as close as possible to element for about two minutes each side or till puffed and brown. Brush with the melted butter or Desi ghee as they come out from the oven. Wrap them in a kitchen towel to keep it warm. Serve hot.