• Three cups all-purpose flour
• One teaspoon active Dry yeast
• Two to three cups warm water
• Half teaspoon Sugar
• Half teaspoon Kalonji
• Two tablespoon Butter
• Few sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
• Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
• Blend yeast, water and sugar in a vessel and whisk till the yeast has dissolved properly. Set aside for five minutes.
• Examine the flour and add the rest of the constituents except the butter and blend well.
• Make a well in the center and add the yeast combination.
• Set aside for few in a vessel and cover it with a damp kitchen towel and keep it in a warm place till it doubles in size for about two to three hours.
• Now knead the dough for five mins and divide into the small balls.
• Roll them out nicely.
• Shape it into a quadrilateral.
• Place the Naan on a baking sheet, grease the top with some butter and put it in the broiler.
• The minute dark spots start appearing on the top, flip to the other side and repeat the procedure for the remaining dough.
• Serve butter naan hot.