• One and half cups whole wheat flour
• One fourth cup melted butter
• One and half teaspoon cumin seeds
• Salt to taste
• Three fourth cup warm water
Method of preparation:
• Blend the flour, cumin seeds and salt in a vessel and knead the dough by adding sufficient amount of warm water to it.
• Cover the dough with damp cloth and keep aside at least half an hour.
• Now add the melted butter in the dough and knead properly.
• Make small-small portions from the dough. Make a hole in each round portion and put some more melted butter inside and seal it.
• Roll these balls a little, put some butter and again roll in the form of rotis.
• Warmth the tawa and cook these rotis by spreading butter on each side. Cook until it is done. Serve hot