• Two cups wheat flour
• Ajwain – one teaspoon
• Red chili powder – half teaspoon
• Garam masala powder – half teaspoon
• Salt to taste
• Oil or Desi ghee for frying
• Add wheat flour in a vessel and knead into soft dough by using a suitable amount of water.
• Divide the dough into equal small balls.
• Dust and roll one ball into a flat disc.
• Apply Desi ghee, sprinkle ajwain, garam masala powder, red chili powder, and salt and fold the parathas into half. Repeat two times by folding into further halves.
• Apply the same procedure for the remaining dough.
• Cook over a hot tawa by applying desi ghee on both sides. Serve hot.