• One cup Whole Wheat Flour
• Half cup Gram Flour
• Half teaspoon Coriander Seeds
• Half teaspoon Ajwain
• One fourth teaspoon Jeera Powder
• One fourth teaspoon Garam Masala
• One to teaspoon fenugreek leaves
• Half teaspoon Red chili powder
• Half teaspoon Salt
• One Green chilli
• One tablespoon finely chopped Coriander Leaves
• Pinch of Baking soda
• One fourth teaspoon Turmeric powder
• Two tablespoon oil
• Water required for kneading
• Blend Wheat flour, garam masala, gram flour, salt, red chili powder, coriander seeds, turmeric powder, ajwain, jeera powder, soda, finely chopped green chili, finely chopped coriander leaves and crushed fenugreek leaves . Blend well.
• Now add the oil and rub it into the flour. Slowly add water little by little and make the soft dough and keep it enclosed with damp cloth for at least thirty minutes.
• Knead the dough again and make small equal balls.
• Roll into somewhat thick chapatis than usual. Pre-heat the tawa and cook the Missi roti with or without the oil.
• Serve hot with curd and chutney.