• One Packet Noodles
• One Cabbage Shredded
• One Onion cut into wedges
• One Capsicum cut into wedges
• One Carrot cut into wedges
• Half cup Beans finely chopped
• Two tablespoon Soya Sauce
• One tablespoon Vinegar
• One tablespoon Chili Sauce
• Salt to taste
• One fourth teaspoon Pepper Powder
• Two tablespoon any of the cooking Oil
Method of preparation:
• Boil Noodles in sufficient amount of water.
• Take care do not overcook the noodles.
• Rinse the Noodles with cold water two to three times and drain water and set aside for few minutes, and add some drops of oil to the noodles to avoid sticking.
• Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions and stir fry for twenty to thirty seconds, add then all other vegetables and stir fry for two minutes.
• Add the salt and pepper and blend well. Now add boiled noodles and blend well.
• Now, add vinegar, chili sauce and soya sauce and stir fry for one minute.
• Now the Chow Mein is ready to serve.