• Two hundred fifty grams deboned fish cut into small cubes
• Three tablespoon plus one teaspoon of corn flour
• Three tablespoon of maida
• One teaspoon plus one teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
• One teaspoon of green chilley sauce
• One teaspoon of black pepper powder
• Half to one tablespoon of soya sauce
• One capsicum bell pepper cubed
• One onion cubed
• One teaspoon of tomato sauce
• A small bunch of spring onions or coriander leaves, finely chopped
Method of preparation:
• Make a thick batter of three tablespoon corn flour plus flour plus one teaspoon ginger garlic paste plus salt plus pepper powder plus water.
• Dip the pieces of fish combination and shallow fry in oil till turn golden brown.
• Drain the pieces of fish and set aside for some time.
• In the same oil, add the onions and the capsicum. When the onions start to turn pink, add the ginger garlic paste and cook until aromatic.
• Turn the heat to high and add the soya sauce, chilley sauce and tomato sauce.
• Blend well and reduce the heat.
• Blend well and cook on shallow heat. Meanwhile, blend the one teaspoon corn flour in four tablespoon water without lumps. Add to the fish combination and cook till the sauce thickens and completely coats the fish.
• Add the finely chopped coriander leaves or spring onions and eliminate from stove.
• Serve chilley garlic masala fish hot with fried rice.