• Five hundred grams of boneless chicken cut into two inch pieces
• Four tablespoon oil
• One cup finely chopped onions
• One teaspoon ginger garlic paste
• One teaspoon cumin powder
• Half teaspoon garam masala
• Half teaspoon white pepper powder
• Four tablespoon yogurt
• Salt to taste
• Two teaspoon cream
• One teaspoon kasuri methi
• Freshly ground black pepper as per the requirement
Method of preparation:
• Warm the oil in a pan.
• Add finely chopped onions to it and fry until it turn golden.
• Grind the onions in a blender to a fine paste.
• In other pan, warm some oil and fry the pieces of chicken and remove it from the pan.
• In the same pan, add the ginger garlic paste and paste of onion.
• Add cumin powder, white pepper powder, garam masala powder, and fried pieces of chicken.
• Now, take the yogurt in a vessel and whisk it.
• Now, add curd to the chicken and cook for seven to eight minutes and bring to a boil.
• Now add fresh cream and give it a constant stir.
• Add Kasuri Methi and also freshly ground black pepper.
• At last Chicken Kali Mirch is ready. Serve hot.