• One kilogram boneless chicken
• Two onions ground to a paste
• Two tablespoon garlic paste
• One teaspoon ginger paste
• One inch stick of cinnamon
• Five pods of cardamom
• One teaspoon coriander powder
• One teaspoon cumin powder
• Salt to taste
• One teaspoon red chilli powder
• Two teaspoons garam masala
• Ten to fifteen almonds blanched and skin removed
• Five to six tablespoon thickened cream whisked
• Four tablespoon of ghee
• One cup chicken stock
Method of preparation:
• Chore the almonds into a thick fine paste and keep aside for some time.
• Warmth the ghee in a pan and fry the onions until they are luminous.
• Add the garlic and ginger pastes, cinnamon sticks and cardamom and fry for a minute.
• Now add all the left spices (except the garam masala) and fry until the ghee begins to separate from the masala. Add the chicken and fry until sealed.
• Add the stock, salt to taste and saute until the chicken is done.
• Beat the cream to ensure that there are no bulges in it.
• Now add the cream and the almond paste to the chicken and constantly stir well.
• Close the fire and sprinkle the garam masala over the chicken. Cover the dish instantly.
• Serve hot after a few minutes with naan, roti or plain rice.