• Two tbsp. soybean oil
• Two tbsp. ginger garlic paste
• Two tbsp. chopped onions
• Two tsps. red chili powder
• Two tsps. Garam masala powder
• One tsps. Haldi powder
• Two cups mutton qeema (minced mutton)
• Salt as needed
• Water if needed
• Warm a pan with soybean oil. Add ginger & garlic paste and finely chopped onions.
• Constantly stir and fry till the onions turn a light brown. Now add red chili, garam masala powder and haldi powder. Constantly stir and blend.
• Now add the minced mutton and salt. Cook for fifteen to twenty minutes till the meat becomes soft and tender and forms into thick gravy. Serve hot.