• Two cups Basmati Rice
• Three fourth kilograms of Chicken Pieces
• Half cup Milk
• One cup Yogurt
• Three sliced onion
• One teaspoon Ginger Paste
• Half teaspoon Garlic Paste
• One teaspoon Green Chilli Paste
• Half cup Tomato Puree
• Two teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
• One teaspoon Turmeric Powder
• One teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
• Two teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
• Half teaspoon Green Cardamom Powder
• Saffron a pinch
• One teaspoon Coriander Powder
• Two tablespoon Green Coriander Leaves
• Salt to taste
• Seven tablespoon Oil or oil as per the requirement
• Blend tomato puree, ginger and garlic paste, roasted cumin powder, yogurt, green chilli paste, turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Stir them well.
• Marinate the chicken with the combination and keep aside for three to four hours.
• Warmth the oil in a pan and fry the onions till turn golden brown.
• Add the marinated chicken and cook for eight to twelve minutes.
• Add four cups of water to the rice. Blend saffron in milk and add to it.
• Now add cardamom powder and add the pieces of chicken.
• Pressure cooks the rice. Blend gently.
• Enhance with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.